Scoop & Stack Ice Cream Cone Playset
This product is currently sold out.
The most "attractive" ice cream in your child's pretend kitchen or restaurant. Use both of the magnetic scoopers, four scoops of favorite ice cream flavors and wooden cones for hours of "positive" social interaction and fine motor play. All the ice cream scoops store neatly in the sturdy plastic container. For a child, possibly the only thing more delicious than an ice cream dessert is the amazing the chance to be the one in charge of it! Perfect for preschoolers longing to act out "real world" scenarios and assert some control over their lives (and irresistible to older kids, too!), this wooden play set allows kids to choose: How many scoops? What flavors? Is it time for seconds yet? Imagining themselves on the other side of the counter, busy "scoopers" will naturally exercise communication skills, hand-eye coordination, sorting, counting, memory, and sequencing as their confidence and social skills grow.
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Place the ice-cream scoops, wooden cone and ice-cream scooper in front of the child. Ask the child to stack the scoops one at a time on top of the cone and say the name of each flavor as they stack them.
- Arrange the four ice-cream scoops in front of the child. Ask the child to study the order of the scoops. Scramble the scoops while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to unscramble the scoops to match the original pattern.
- Order an ice-cream cone from the child. Ask the child to use the scooper to make a cone that matches the sequence of your order.
- Have the child stack multiple scoops on the cone and balance them while walking to a point across the room and back.
- Magnetic play set includes 4 magnetic ice-cream scoops, 2 cones, and 2 magnetic scoopers
- Ice cream scoops store neatly in the sturdy plastic container
- Encourages social interaction and fine motor skills
- 10.5"H x 13"L x 3.5"W Packaged
- 3+ years
- Product: 10.5" x 13" x 3.5" Packaged 2.5 lbs
- Package: 14" H x 11" W x 3.5" L