Wubbanub Pacifier - Moose
This product is currently sold out.
Bring our baby Moose out of the forest and into your home. Still learning how to balance his antlers, this guy is gentle, full of grace, and finished with little legs that are easy for even the tiniest hands to grasp. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and to be easily positioned by your baby.
- Newborns less than six months of age and/or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub functions as one! Patented design may prevent pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near baby's mouth, whether in the car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby!
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Hand Washable or Machine Washable
- Pacifier Nipple: Wash the nipple before initial use: Place the nipple portion in warm water using a mild liquid soap. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Remove it from heat and pour into a mug. Then place the nipple portion of the WubbaNub into the water for 2 - 4 minutes to sterilize. Allow it to cool and squeeze the nipple to release the excess water inside. Now it's ready to use!
- Plush: WubbaNubs are made lovingly by hand, so hand washing is the best method to preserve quality. It is also machine washable – place the WubbaNub in mesh laundry bag, wash on gentle cycle and allow to air dry. Make sure to wash the nipple before use (see above)
- Sterilizer: A moist heat sterilizer unit can also be used with the WubbaNub product.
Special Notes: Never place the WubbaNub in the dryer, as the heating element can affect the integrity of the silicone pacifier. And for sanitary reasons, we do not recommend placing the WubbaNub in the dishwasher.